2021 Annual Conference: Survive & Thrive [Virtual]
The 17th Annual AALHA Conference will be held in an engaging, interactive virtual format March 3-4, 2021. The aptly named theme, Survive & Thrive, will delve into what assisted living homes can do to not only survive, but thrive, during these uncertain times.
- Opportunity to earn 6 CEUs (NCIA Board Approved) and have access to invaluable resources all in a single location.
- Two half-day sessions of valuable information regarding changes in our industry.
- Access to information and resources you can’t afford to miss.
- Time to meet valued sponsors and table exhibitors who provide resources for your care home business. Ample networking time!
- Members attend at NO charge! Click here to join today and receive a complimentary registration!
- Sponsors receive valuable exposure throughout the duration of the conference.
- Variety of sponsorship levels offering unique benefits.
- For information about sponsorship levels and benefits, please click here
- Online registration for sponsorships is available at the bottom of this page
- All active AALHA members receive one complimentary ticket to this conference! Be sure to use your membership benefit!
- Registration is required for all attendees - simply register at no additional charge via the registration links below.
Sponsorships and tickets to this event can be reserved online via the registration link below. Reserve your spot today!
$300.00 Exhibitor Table - Existing AALHA Members
$750.00 Exhibitor Table - Non-Members